Thursday, February 26, 2009

Commit to CREATE!

In an effort to keep creativity pumping and ingenuity thumping I present you with invitation to make ART every day!

There are 86,400 seconds in a day. I'm asking you to chose one to freeze. This page is a commitment to CREATE every day. Anyone who wants to flex their photography muscle, join me! It's simple:

Step 1.) COMMIT to creating one photograph each day.
(no, you don't have to post EVERY day but it's more fun if you do)

Step 2.) POST your beautiful work of art to the page.

Step 3.) ENJOY the personal reward of being creative.

Join me!
By using Blogger I can add multiple authors.
If you would like to post with us, simply become an author by leaving a comment requesting to join.
Each day you can post your photo in that day's entry along with your name.
For example:

Sammy's Photo:

2 comments: